Wednesday, October 19

We did it!

Wow! What an amazing experience today with my friends!

In case you didn't hear, I was on the radio this afternoon. My friends Carrie and Ronda host a weekly show on our local community radio (It's Not One Thing, It's Everything), and they had asked me to come on as a guest to talk about my breast cancer story. Those girlies work hard to get things ready each week! I was fascinated watching them do their thang. And here I thought they just walked in at 2 minutes till, and talked for an hour. That proves that they are really great at what they do, cause they make it look easy!

Anyhoo, between the 3 of us, we talked so much that I forgot to talk about the few things I wanted to get in. Oh well. If anyone listening to the show today is reading this blog, you'll get the gist of what I wanted to say. Especially if you read my last post.

So thanks, ladies, for giving me a voice. A place to encourage others to live life on their own terms and dream big. I puffy heart you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment